Select a supplier based on best pricing available
Help guide you on contract type – fixed, flexible, variable and no contract!
Advise on consumption and best fit for your business
Advise contractual obligations with supplier
Energy Options offer a wide range of gas/electricty savings services to small, medium & large businesses in Ireland
Energy Procurement for both Gas and Electricity can reduce your energy costs and reduce your carbon emissions. Let us show you business electricity savings!
With all suppliers available to us the following benefits and advice are offered by our company.
Tariff analysis and possibility of downgrading or upgrading supply to reduce cost
Remind you when your contract is due and avoid early exit fees
Review consumption and overbilling by suppliers
Offer best renewal rates available to businesses from your current suppliers
Particularly for large businesses, it is prudent to investigate every avenue of pricing. At Energy Options, we provide expert analysis on market trend pricing, fluctuating transport, distribution and demand costs, which can all vary. Our advisors are at hand to show you the best fit for you and your business when it comes to procuring your energy provider.
As energy costs rise and environmental legislation becomes increasingly complex, our agents can offer best advice on new practices and opportunities in renewable energy. Whether it is a project such as wind turbines, anaerobic digestion, hydroelectric plans or photovolatic (solar panels), our team can assist you with these projects which will reduce your energy requirements.
Energy Procurement for both Gas & Electricity can reduce your energy costs and reduce your carbon emissions.
Energy Options provide a service which allows customers to adopt a full management solution for multi-site operations.
• Manage existing supplies, tenant/landlord supply transfers
• Organise reconnection of old supplies and disconnections of current supplies which are no long required temporarily or permanently
• Upgrade or downgrade supply tariffs thereby reducing cost
• Organise new supplies for new builds
• Organise pay-as-you-go meters
• Recommend retrofit lighting solutions
• Liaise with the energy regulator on issues arising to protect our clients
• Using online metering, we can propose solutions which measure electricity to isolate costs